- A valuable Galveston Bay fishing and information resource.
- Laminated. Great Detail. Depths to 1 foot.
- Approx. 25″ x 37″. Two-sided.
- Ships by next business day.
Galveston Bay East Wader’s Topographical Fishing Map with GPS
An inshore saltwater two-sided fishing map for the “wade” fisherman. This map has many wade fishing spots for the “boatless” fisherman where you can drive and park your car to begin your fishing trip. For the “boatless” fisherman, road access is shown for Trinity Bay, East Bay, Anahuac, Smith Point, Rollover Pass, Bolivar Peninsula and the North Galveston Jetty. There are also many out of the way wade fishing locations accessible only by boat. The map has GPS locations for fishing spots, marinas and boat ramps.
East Galveston Bay Top Fishing Spots.
These are some of the spots detailed on this map.
- Trinity River Delta
- Smith Point
- High Island
- Rollover Pass
- Bolivar Peninsula Marshes
- North Jetty